Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Term 3 Reflection!!!!

This term we had done Art, writing, Manaia Kalani, Clubs and school activtes.
 You guys are maybe thinking what is Manaia Kalani???
Well it is an cyber safety device thing so someone would come in and teach us how to write an successful blog comment to others blogs. People all over the world can see our blog posts and blog comments. If you write an hurtful comment you can delete it but your teacher or your Mania Kalani teacher can still see it so watch out!!!

Art and writing are maybe my second favorite subject in school! we make things like....

It was a really fun thing to do with Mrs Cutler.
Writing hmmm?? I don't have that much things about writing but it is much fun!

Cross-country and athletics are my favorite part of school because you get such a big option to go out of school and go against other schools In collusion I have you know more about what we do in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment