Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Speeches!!!

blah blah blah I was up in front of Tui and Kakapo class all nervous to share my speech with the judges I looked around to find my friends and out of no where I randomly started my speech then 30 seconds later... I made a huge mistake I looked at my friends and got back to my speech again. After about one minute or so I was at the bottom of my page and almost about to finish so I spoke quickly and then not a couple of seconds later i made a bigger mistake then last time. I went off topic and i had to restart that whole paragraph it was about six sentences long. So after that huge mistake just before I knew I had no chance of getting into the PCS competition. Finally I finished my speech not so long after the huge mistake I made.
Image result for speechesImage result for emojiDO HAVE SPEECHES AT YOUR SCHOOL???     
HOW DID YOU DO???

No comments:

Post a Comment