Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Career Quiz

Last week we had done an career quiz with Mrs Cutler.
We had to answer seventy eight questions that the site had given us and choose between not interested, fairly interested and very interested. It was really hard for me because when you get older and older your dream job will change. Like I want to be an fashion designer or an hair dresser. But what i need to work on is??? to know what shampoo or conditioner that goes with their type of hair not giving them what ever one looks healthier in her hair or even pretty and sounds good.Image result for conditioner
Here is one of the conditioner I use for my curly puffy hair!!!
What do you want to become when your older????
What conditioner do you use?????

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post Xanthe. What I want to be when I grow is a also a hair dresser and a fashion designer.I like how you added what you needed to do to achieve your dream job.You did great.

    ReplyDelete