Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Lines and Right Angels

This week for math contracts we had some practice equals progress book work we had done some lines and right angles. At the start i didn't really know what i was doing but then i went back to the reading were it tells you what it means by lines and right angles. Their was a very difficult one that i couldn't understand that much. here is a photo of it.........






This had told me which one lines up in these parallel?
Then other had also told me that which one lines ups with a perpendicular?
But then a few minutes later i had gotten my answer and i was very proud of myself. What i loved about this book work was that it had challenged me a lot and i believed in myself and i had gotten though the whole thing by myself.
Here is a photo of the book i had used?
It was also one of the most important must do on the contract.
I love it when we get to do some challenging things like the book work. Sometimes i really dont like doing book work but once when i get into it i would turn on my brain and think not race because i want to get it correct sometimes.
Have you ever done book work like this one before?
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment